Camberley West District Guide Headquarters is located in Crabtree Road, Camberley, GU15 2TA.
The hall opened in 2003 and is adjacent to Crabtree Park. A footbridge links to Sainsbury’s supermarket in Watchmoor Park. Swimming, Trampolines and 10-pin Bowling are available within easy distance.
The hall is available for Guide Trainings and Sleepovers.
• Facilities include a large general-purpose hall (15m by 6m), committee room and a washroom with walk-in shower.
• Centrally heated, all the windows are fitted with external security shutters.
• There is a fully equipped kitchen with gas and electric cookers, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and microwave oven. Double sink for craft and washing up, fitted cupboards complete with cutlery, crockery and kitchen utensils.
• Entry doors and toilets include facilities for disabled persons.
• The car park grounds are marked out for games together with wall mounted netball hoops at the rear of the building.